Career COACHING SERVICES
Services & Programs
We offer a large range of services no matter your level of experience.
Please Note: Pricing for programs depends on number of sessions and client needs. Pricing will be discussed after needs are assessed.
Click on the services below to expand on information.
+ Indidviual Sessions
General Hourly Rates
• Professionals (1-yr exp to lower mgmt) - $295/hr
• Executives (lower mgmt to Dir, CEO, Pres) - $400/hr
+ Job Coaching Programs (for both job seekers and employed professionals)
• Coaching for a Job Promotion (3 sessions)
• Coaching for an Annual Review (2-3 sessions)
• Coaching to Transition to a New Role (5+ sessions)
• Coaching for Job Prep (5+ sessions)
• Coaching for Job Prep & Resume Revision
• Job Search, Coaching for Job Prep & Resume Revision (when available)
• Discover Passion/Talent/Gifts/Skills/Strengths/Areas for Improvement (5+ sessions)
+ Fan the Flames Bundle
• Get interview ready
• Be discovered (who couldn't love that, haha) by Recruiters and Hiring Managers by incorporating operative terms/key words that elevate your visibility
• Illustrate you're proactive
• Business Card - submit your Linkedin profile, CV, & contact details in one step
• Sizzle Reel (video) – introduce yourself and your talents, we'll direct you on the best practices
• Resume - review, edits, and suggestions
• LinkedIn Profile - review, analysis and edits to punch it up
• Work Product – illustrate your prowess in advance of their request
1. Consultation - Skype video or face-to-face to understand your goals & what steps you’ve taken to to produce your desired results. You'll receive examples of how we can assist, enabling you to assess if we are a cultural fit.
2. Engagement - Roadmap to goal developed, 3-8 1 hour sessions (depending on program and where you are), reverse engineer your goals > roadmap > support > success
- MONDAY: SESSION 1 (FREE) DISCOVERY - What do you want? What is keeping you from obtaining it?
- THURSDAY: SESSION 2 ACTION PLAN - Discuss suggested number of sessions, cost of program, review, Q’s, edits, follow-up email with contract outlining agreed deliverables & deadlines.
- MONDAY: SESSION 3 OVERCOME ROADBLOCKS; ex. E+R= 0, Stress Mgmt, experiential exercise, Q’s, start
- THURSDAY: SESSION 4 5 DAILY ACTIONS, 6x per wk, Q&A re: homework, experiential, Q’s, start
- MONDAY: SESSION 5 5 ACTIONS Q&A, course correct, experiential, Q’s, start
- THURSDAY: SESSION 6 5 ACTIONS Q&A, NEGOTIATE OFFER, CLOSE OUT/ADD SESSIONS